Ad sense

Monday, December 30, 2013

5 Facts About Dolphins


I love knowing facts, I mean who doesn’t? Anyway, so I thought as a part of my learning process, I could start writing about it and may be pass on the information to others as well.

So here you go, I’ll start with my favorite animal, or should I say mammal, Dolphins

Fact No 1

Dolphins don’t have facial muscles, which means they can’t give any facial expressions, unlike humans, but god created bottlenose dolphins with a default smiling face J

Fact No 2

There are around 36 different kinds of ocean dolphins and 5 species of Bottlenose dolphin, I have put up a photo of a bottlenose dolphin, for your reference


Fact No 3

Ocra, which is popularly known as Killer WHALE, is a type of dolphin, which apparently is the largest one in the lot



Fact No 4

Like Humans, Dolphins too have hair, but not for too long, it falls off soon after their birth

Fact No 5


Dolphins cannot breathe under water, but can stay under water for up to 15 minutes. So if you are lucky enough, you might just be able to see those bottlenose dolphins jumping in the oceans every 15 minute J

More Facts Coming up on other stuff..until then happy reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment